Ninja Guy Crap Ninja Guy Crap

Hilarious

Together with the audio and random weird stuff, this flash represents the genre of "so stupid it's funny". Loved the prize I got at the end for watching your animation, wish move videos did that!

For future animations keep the same style of music you have now, it's very fitting. A longer animation would always help too. Keep up the great work!

Sad Dave Sad Dave

I really liked it.

This was a great animation. The graphics were really good, though I'm not sure if you took them from somewhere or made them yourself. Either way they're still great. I also loved the audio, it really went with the theme. Most of all the intro was fantastic.

The only thing that I could say to improve this would be to add buttons next to the speech bubbles so people can read at their own pace and possibly make a longer series out of this.

Slappy Goes To The 40s Slappy Goes To The 40s

Could have went further.

I actually liked the animation, art, and audio. What I didn't like is that it's a 5 second loop. You could have at least carried on the conversation or something. If you were to add more of a story element to this and more animation it would be a decent animation.

tehslaphappy responds:

Meh, it was supposed to be longer but I was like fuck it.

ROFL LOL (Misheard) ROFL LOL (Misheard)

Not very funny.

First of all you didn't even credit the song! It's "Haunted" by Disturbed. You really should have said that, I had to go look it up myself.

The animation was...well there wasn't much animation, but the rest of the misheard lyrics are like that to so this is expected.

The problem I have with this is that your misheard lyrics aren't really that funny..."dumb worm and I've met Danish or my." The only parts I liked were the ROFL LOL part and that slow part where you pushed all the words close together. But for the rest of the 4 minutes and 30 seconds I was pretty bored.

If you plan on making more misheard lyrics, try to find a song where it is actually hard to understand the lyrics. Like others have said, I can understand these lyrics fine. That's probably why it was hard to make it funny.

the-grimlord responds:

I did credit it. You can see the name at the very end of the movie. But you've must been pretty bored so you turned off the movie before the end. lol
The lyrics that you quoted me neither find funny. But there are more of those I think were hillarious. Like "watching the moon burn some villain".
I gave my reasons why the animation is crappy, and I can't argue more than that. You are right. :)
I do not plan on making more like this. But in either case, my animation will get better.
Thank you for your review.

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Overrated

You took a comedy sketch from "The Whitest Kids You Know" and animated some stick figures on a white background. The animation and lip syncing was well done, but the entire audio was, well, stolen. It's not yours.

Yes, it's very funny, but you didn't make it up. You just animated some stick figures to it. So for me, getting front page and #10 all time top scoring is a bit much. I mean you did only pass with a daily 4th. That seems fair. To me it seems like when it went on the front page everyone voted high just because it was on the front page.

But that's just Newgrounds. This flash was entertaining only because of the audio, not the animation. That's why I gave it a low score, and why I think it's overrated.

World War 2 (Part 1) World War 2 (Part 1)

Educational and Boring.

I found this pretty boring. The sound effects, animation, and art were all well done, but watching countries turn different colours didn't excite me. Also, why did this need to be split into two parts? You could have had the whole thing in one flash.

Something that would make it a bit less boring is if there was a a time line you could click and drag on the bottom, or at the very least a fast forward button.

Allan Fan Fiction Blowjob Allan Fan Fiction Blowjob

I think you have some problems...

Let me get this straight, you read this comic online and liked it, so you animated some of the characters having sex? You made your account today and named it "allanfan69". I think your a bit obsessed.

Other then that the art was good and similar to the comic actually. Your animation was also very smooth and well done. Though you could have probably animated some of the actual comics instead of make a fan fiction sex scene.

If you plan on making any more animations about this comic that's what I would suggest doing. Though make sure you always credit the creator of the comic so you don't get in trouble. Also, some nice background music would be great.

allanfan69 responds:

This is good advice and in the future I will work on more professional-looking things! I suppose this was more of an animation test but I believed some people might like it so I shared it with the internet.

Sasuke - Barbie Girl Sasuke - Barbie Girl

ugh...

try doing a whole song instead of just 20 seconds of two songs on the same day...

OMGPOP Commercial! OMGPOP Commercial!

You made an ad?

Great job on the graphics and animation, you definitely have talent. So why did you have to waste it making an ad for some other flash site? I liked everything about it except that it was a 'commercial' for another site. Not only that, it's a site you have to pay to be a member on.

Please never make another ad. The last thing Newgrounds needs is ad spamming.

Dillxn responds:

Oh. I'm sorry guys. I didn't even consider that aspect of it. Would you guys like me to take it down? I in no way meant to spam; that's the last thing I was trying to do. I love Newgrounds with all my heart, and each site, I believe, is different and should be respected in its own regard. Newgrounds and OMGPOP are incomparable. But again, if this is offensive, i'll remove it immediately.

Zombie Apocalypse Guide Zombie Apocalypse Guide

Almost there.

The movie was actually very funny, but a lot of if was mostly just text. It would have been cool if you got someone to read the script. That way you could have Jim fighting zombies and then the voice over would be like "no Jim, don't do that!" and you could have subtitles at the bottom. A lot more work then text and buttons but it'll be worth it in the end.

If you didn't want to go all out on this one then you could have at least added some audio! It's extremely easy to do. Go to the audio portal and find a song you like that you could play in the background. If you need help getting audio into flash look it up in a tutorial. Good luck with your future animations.

Exevel responds:

That would be better I agree, this was more of a testing flash around thing than an actual movie, I had fun making it for a while but I got bored and I want to move onto better things, getting a graphics tablet soon and I'm gonna start animating rather than writing text on a screen, it's quite bad I know but it was just a bit of fun.

Anyway thanks for the advice, mabye I'll come back to it in the future.
Thanks for the review man =).